Please note a person can only be nominated in a maximum of 3 categories. Women currently on a career break can also be nominated. Please refer to category eligibility criteria for more details.
How to nominate
Simply complete some basic details about the person or company you are nominating via our online portal. You can also nominate yourself. Nominations can be supported with an optional statement of a maximum 150 words.
Once nominations have been received, the nominee will be contacted and forwarded a list of questions that they will be required to complete in order to progress to the first round of judging. A shortlist will then be created from which an expert panel of judges will decide the winners in each category.
A shortlist will then be created from which an expert panel of judges will decide the winners in each category. Judges will take into account:
- achievements in the workplace/role
- challenges faced
- evidence of contributions to support and inspire women
- overall quality of submission
Guide to completing your entry: Step-by-step
- Check your emails/junk in order to view which categories you have been nominated for.
- View our entry guidance page on how to complete the best entry. You can view this page here.
- Click entry form on the menu bar and click on the category you have been nominated for and enter your submission. Please note that for every category you have been nominated for, you must complete a separate entry form. This will take 10 minutes of your time.
- Spread the word! Share your achievements on LinkedIn and Twitter. Remember to follow our LinkedIn page in order to stay up to date with the latest information regarding the awards.
- Deadline to enter the awards is Friday 28 February at 5pm, so please get your entries in before then.
- The shortlist will be released soon after.
Note: Only entries via the nomination system will be considered. It is up to the nominators to ensure contact details of those being nominated are correct. The panel reserves the right to close a category should the quality of entrants be deemed too low to judge; remove an entry if in the opinion of the judges the criteria has not been followed; or suggest another more appropriate category for entrants. The panel will take into account nominee responses as well as third party research such as websites and social media. The panel reserves the right to use public voting where appropriate. The decision of the chairperson is final.